You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
Hello, and thanks for your interest in writing for Litro. Here you’ll find a rolling list of the books, films, theatre, and other events that we’re seeking features/reviews for.
Check back anytime, or sign up to our E-List for Writers to receive periodic email updates whenever we make any substantial additions to this page.
We are happy to read review submissions but do not guarantee to publish any submission. We also reserve the right to make changes for length and clarity to your review before publication.
If anything catches your eye, please email:
Book reviews – email@example.com
Theatre & art exhibition reviews – firstname.lastname@example.org
Film reviews – email@example.com
If you are requesting a book, it would be helpful if you included your address, so we can send it out to you as soon as possible. Otherwise, you also have the option of coming into the Litro office to pick it up.
- Limbo (Dir. Ben Sharrock)
- The Killing of Two Lovers (Dir. Robert Machoian)
- There is No Evil (Dir. Mohammad Rasoulof)
- All Light, Everywhere (Dir. Theo Anthony)
- Annette (Dir. Leo Carax)
Live Performances (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Oleanna by David Mamet at Arts Theatre London (July 21–October 23, 2021)
- Out West by Tanika Gupta, Simon Stephens, and Roy Williams at Lyric Hammersmith, London (June 18–July 24, 2021)
Art & Design Exhibitions (email@example.com)
- But Still, It Turns: Recent Photography from the World, International Center of Photography (February 4–August 15, 2021)
- Alice Neal: People Come First at The Metropolitan Museum of Art (March 22–August 1, 2021)
- Tschabalala Self: By My Self at The Baltimore Museum of Art (March 28–September 19, 2021)
- Yoshitomo Nara at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (April 1–July 5, 2021)